A strong, engaging social media presence will take your sporting organisation to the next level. And it all starts with a winning strategy.
The Sports Social Media Masterclass is a series of three workshops packed with powerful insights and practical tools that you can implement immediately to build a strong, engaging social media presence so you can build your community, whether it’s big, small, new or old.
Whether you are looking to build a social media strategy or optimise the one you have, Liz will help you form a strong plan, tailored to your sporting organisation. She promises not to dump a whole lot of ‘stuff’ on you.
By attending you’ll
- a personalised step-by-step social media strategy that gets real RESULTS for your business
- 9 steps to make your social media more engaging
- posting’ best practise – the when, what and how many
- how to convert negative comments into positive and use it to improve your club
- the tools and resources to transform your sporting and recreation organisation
- ideas from professionals and peers in the workshop with you, and much more. …..
|What we will cover
These workshops are for:
- any sporting and recreation organisation that has a social media presence
- staff or volunteers who are considering establishing the organisations’ social media
- staff or volunteers who are concerned about the risks of using social media
- Executive Officers, Managers, Development Officers, Communication Officers, Administration Officers, Club Committee members and volunteers of sporting organisations.
Northside Meetings with The Letter Lounge Cafe & Gifts, 110 Windsor Rd Red Hill Qld 4059
$50 per person per workshop
Discounts for attending more than 1 workshop:
- $95 for 2 workshops
- $140 for 3 workshops
- $160 for 4 workshops – the whole series
What you get for your money
- An informative event, full of practical advice.
- Apply what you learn, as you learn, so you leave with an agile plan you can put into place
- Morning tea
- Free parking
Don’t miss out, as tickets are limited to ensure all participants get individual attention and maximum benefit from attending.
Practical and relevant session from a speaker who knows her stuff!
I can highly recommend the Sports Social Media Masterclasses. No matter how big or small your sporting organisation there will be elements of engagement, communication or crisis you haven’t thought of and planned for. Liz has all the bases covered!! Extremely practical and relevant, no matter what your level of knowledge is. Thank you Liz for your wealth of knowledge.
Gold Coast Baseball Assocation
Great session on social media with Ember Solutions tonight. Very helpful to point sports administrators in the right direction (to navigate around Facebook) rather than leaving us to our own devices. Thanks Liz
Qld Clay Target Association
Toowoomba Softball would like to personally thank Ember Solutions for their recent support in turning our Facebook group into a growing social media page that is now working successfully for our Association. We have had more community members join our page than ever before which is helping our Association grow in membership. I thank the professionalism that Ember Solutions has showed our Association in setting this up for us, nothing was ever too much. Every questioned asked was answered with great ambition of making sure the Association received benefits from all aspects of the Facebook page set up. I would highly recommend Ember Solutions to any business that is wanting to get more out of their social media avenues.
Toowoomba Softball Association