Don’t panic, negative comments are not the end of the world. A bad review or negative comment can be posted at any time and can have a huge impact on a business, so how prepared are you and your business?
Don’t wait until it’s too late, make sure your business is prepared for a:
- negative comment posted on social media
- bad review about your business
- threat to other community members or your business
- Troll attack (those people who like to make nasty comments for a reaction)
This half-day social media crisis communication workshop is action packed with powerful insights that will fire proof your business ….. so get ready to work hard!!
By attending you’ll
- steps to prepare for a crisis so you can act immediately and limit risks to your business
- how to convert negative comments into positive
- how having a social media strategy leads to growth and success
- how to protect your business’ reputation
- defining your voice and personality
- ‘posting’ best practise – when, what and how many
- monitoring tools and how to manage multiple accounts
- the tools and resources to transform your business
- And much more …..
Who should attend?
- Anyone with a social media presence
- If you a considering establishing your social media?
- Are concerned about the risks of using social media?
What you get for your money
- An informative event, full of practical advice.
- Apply what you learn, as you learn, so you leave with an agile plan you can put into place
- Morning tea and lunch
- Discounted parking
Don’t miss out, as tickets are limited to ensure all participants get individual attention and maximum benefit from attending.
Location, dates and cost:
- Location: Boardroom by Moda Events, Portside.
- Date: TBC
- Time: 8:30am to 1:00pm
- Cost: $147 – includes morning tea and lunch
Laptop – to develop your strategy throughout the day.
Very information evening. Great interaction with the audience. Time well spent.
Indira-Australian Organic Skincare