There is definitely a right and wrong way to ‘do’ Facebook
The Facebook Masterclass is packed with powerful insights and practical tools that you can implement immediately to build a strong, engaging Facebook presence.
Big, small, new or old – your business will profit from this workshop.
What will we cover?
- Building Facebook page community
- Developing your organisation’s voice
- How to increase engagement on your Facebook page
- Content creation – what to post and when
- Using search to discover your target audience and the best way to interact with them
- Analytics, Page insights and maximising results
- And much more …..
Who should attend?
- Are you yet to use Facebook?
- Are concerned about the risks of using Facebook?
- Have you established Facebook pages but don’t ‘update’ regularly?
- Do you want to improve results from your Facebook activity?
Location, dates and cost:
- Location: TBC
- Date: TBC
- Time: 8:30am to 1:00pm
- Cost: $147 – includes morning tea and lunch
The Facebook Masterclass run by Liz Buchanan of Ember Solutions, answer all those questions small business has in regards to Facebook and it’s role in their business.
Just finishing up at the Facebook Masterclass. Can highly recommend it. Class caters for all levels of understanding. Have left feeling energised and inspired with a better understanding of how to target and engage more effectively. I really appreciated the small group and interaction as well!
Liz really knows her stuff. Great information and fun workshop